- Developer starts with defining the data model structure for mobile application.
- Then load it to SandBox. SandBox API is opened for development and testing.
- Developer can now generate codes and develop mobile application.
- He can develop and test with SandBox API.
- If he needed to change data models, he can unload them from SandBox and change them as necessary.
- Once the tests are Ok and mobile application development is completed, the SandBox API is deployed as production instance.
- This creates a new production instance and opens Producion API for mobile application.
- Developer can now update API end point URL to production instance and compile the mobile application for release.